Monday 25 January 2010

Cycling / Traffic Meeting

A note from committee member, Andrea:

Following my enquiry about cycling (and traffic) issues in the area I’ve had a good response back from the Hackney cycling campaign, from Trevor Parsons. They’d like to get in touch / meet and I think it would be worth us listening to what they have to say as they seem to have a much longer history of looking at the gyratory than we have. We’ve discussed the week commencing February 22nd for a specific traffic meeting (for those who want to get involved). This would be a good opportunity to invite the Hackney Cycling people. I’m happy to organise and suggest a date + time – those who would like to be part of this please do let me know or forward on to people who might get involved........

You can leave any comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about this post here. Anything unrelated,deemed offensive or SPAM will be removed.